You wanna get that dream buck, then start reading deer hunting books!
The best hunting books are deer hunting books. Deer hunting is one of the most exciting hunts I have ever been on. Deer are by far one of the hardest animals I have ever hunted. The best hunting books are far and few in between. I remember when I was learning to hunt there was not a best hunting book or one deer hunting book that would cover everything and get you out in the bush. I remember having to read 10 different hunting books to find a couple of tips & techniques. Deer hunting is the same thing. Not one deer hunting book covers everything, so you need to read multiple deer hunting books to cover the basics.
You want to go hunting for the first time. Maybe you’re dusting off that bow and heading out again after years of missed hunting seasons. Now’s the time to dig in and do your research. The best hunting books & deer hunting books will help beginning hunters get in the field safely, legally, and successfully bag that dream deer. It’s always nice to lean on experts when jumping into a new hobby. For hunters, finding a real-time mentor or expert to lean on can be hard. Thankfully, a few of the best hunting books have lent their wisdom. If you’re interested in learning how to hunt, rely on these resources for a helping hand.
1. The Simple Hunting Guide - Beginners Quickstart Into The Sport With Ease - Tracking, Scouting, And Survival Skills by Pat Gatz
Discover the Easiest Way to Learn Everything a Beginner Needs to Know to Start Hunting Like a Pro in No Time, Then Keep Reading…….
Are you an outdoorsy person? Do you like spending time in nature? Are you interested in hunting, but you never hunted before in your life?
If so, you are in the perfect place because with this guide in your hands, you will go from beginner hunter to pro in no time!
Hunting is an essential natural skill for human survival, but at the same time, it's so much more than that. Besides teaching us about the natural world, the resilient wildlife species that inhabit it, and food awareness, hunting is an excellent hobby or even profession through which we can acquire and improve a few virtues such as patience, respect, ethics, confidence, responsibility, and emotional control.
In The Simple Hunting Guide, a renowned hunter and aboriginal native, Pat Gatz, will take you on a magnificent journey through the hunting world that will provide you with a unique learning experience. On this journey, explicitly designed for beginner hunters and those who never hunted in their lives, you will learn everything a beginner needs to know to start hunting.
Here are some of the topics you can find in this hunting guide:
● Basic hunter education; Step-by-step instructions to acquire your hunting license
● Essential basic gear and survival equipment that every hunter must have
● A thorough guide on hunting weapons, guns, and ammunition
● Easy and efficient ways to hunt small game
● Incredible hunting tips and techniques
○ In-depth guide to get you started on the right path
○ SECRETS FROM THE PROS
You won't find more detailed information on hunting anywhere else… Best of all, you don't need to know a single thing about hunting to be able to understand this comprehensive hunting guide for beginners. With the help of this guide, you will learn:
○ What is needed to start hunting 101
○ Essential hunter skills – preparing, tracking, scouting
○ How to survive in the wilderness must know
■ Latest hunting gear for beginners
■ Comprehensive knowledge on North America small game animals
■ And much more!
If you want to become an expert hunter quickly and easily and enjoy the joys of hunting in no time, all you need is to follow the easy step-by-step guides and advice!
So, what are you waiting for?
2. Eat My Meat - A Beginners Field Dressing Guide For Small Game by Pat Gatz
How to start field dressing like a pro in no time — even if you’re a complete beginner
Hunting has always been an essential skill for our survival.
But somewhere along the way, we became less in touch with the ancient practices of our species, and this essential skill has been outsourced to only a select few.
This surely has its advantages, but it also comes with many unnecessary problems that affect you and your family.
Unfortunately, you are no longer in control of the kind of meat you eat, and you definitely can’t be sure of its quality.
And it’s for this exact reason that so many people are waking up and realizing the value of more traditional ways of sourcing their food.
If this sounds like you, and if you're a person who loves the great outdoors and has a growing interest in hunting, then you've come to the right place.
With the right tools and step-by-step guidance, you can discover all there is to know about small game and uncover the right ways to field dress, skin, butcher, and preserve your hunt for safe consumption.
Besides it being an opportunity to discover the great wonders of the natural world and its fantastic wildlife, hunting is also a great way to improve a number of virtues such as patience, confidence, responsibility, and emotional control.
Most importantly, you will gain true self-respect, respect for everything around you, and your role in nature.
In Eat My Meat, renowned hunter and Native Indian Pat Gatz takes you on an incredible journey through the hunting world, providing you with a unique training experience that will have you field-dressing like a pro in no time.
Here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
● Step-by-step instructions on the most efficient techniques to successfully field dress popular small game animals
● A simple but extensive guide on best practices, allowing you to minimize your chances of unintentionally ruining your game while dressing it
● The essential equipment every hunter must have to make your field dressing experience as seamless and trouble-free as possible
● Incredible field dressing tips and techniques that only the real pros know
● The secret to field dress small game birds in as little as 30 seconds
● What you should absolutely NOT do and how to avoid the most common mistakes that can potentially haunt inexperienced hunters
● And much more.
There's nothing more satisfying than the feeling you get when you finally get to eat the meat you've worked so hard to earn.
With this comprehensive guide, you are guaranteed to become a successful hunter — even if you have zero experience with hunting and field dressing.
It’s time to seize the moment, reconnect with nature, and fully enjoy the wealth it has to offer you.
If you want to become a professional hunter in no time and enjoy the satisfaction of eating game, you’ve field-dressed yourself
3. Shooter's Bible Guide to Deer Hunting: A Master Hunter's Tactics on the Rut, Scrapes, Rubs, Calling, Scent, Decoys, Weather, Core Areas, and More by Peter J. Fidduccia
Expert advice on calls, scents; strategy, shot placement and much more!
As a seasoned hunter, host of a hunting television show, and acclaimed author and editor, Peter J. Fiduccia has amassed prodigious experience in pursuit of the whitetail. Now, he shares his tips, tactics, and techniques with readers, touching on every topic related to hunting whitetail deer.
Some of his tips include:
● Using Scents: a radical scent tactic reveals how to attract bucks during the rut
● Shot Placement: how to regularly make dead-on one-shot kills
● Wounded Deer: methods that will drastically improve your tracking skills
● Scrape Hunting: fail-proof strategies to flush out a mature buck
● Weather: up your buck hunting success using barometric pressure and weather fronts
● Terrain: how to identify the places mature bucks regularly travel
The best hunting is deer hunting! The best hunting books are deer hunting books! I have been hunting for 31 years, and I am always learning. Whatever animal you like hunting most, you need to research & learn as much as possible to become a master. I have suggested two great hunting books and one great deer hunting book. With these three books, you can become an expert in no time! Kick up your feet, and stay nice & warm because this is the only time hunting is going to be easy. I wish you the best on your hunting journey!